Content Audit Guide
Completing your client’s website content audit is utterly important in building their successful marketing strategy. It’s one of the most important things that you should do when you first engage with and onboard a new client.
Learn how to get access to your client’s Google Analytics and Google Search Console data and conduct a free content audit in a few simple clicks.
What is a content audit?
Get access to your client's GA & GSC data
With Topic Buddy, your prospects or clients can share their GA and GSC data with within a few simple clicks.
Step 1: Access your Partner sharing link
- In the main Dashboard, click on your account to open the drop-down.
- Choose Partnership and access your partnership materials.
- In the Your Landing Page section, copy your custom URL and send it to your clients or prospects.
PAY ATTENTION: Your account name and image will be shown on the landing page as your branding so make sure you update them prior to sharing with your clients.
Step 2: Clients request domain insights
- On the landing page you sent, there is a Request Insights button where your clients need to click to grant you their GA and GSC data access.
- Once they click the button, they’ll be required to log in to the Google account which can access the right GA and GSC data.
- Topic Buddy will scan their account and list out the domains of which they have GA and GSC data.
- Your clients will choose all the domains they want to share with you and hit Confirm.
PAY ATTENTION: Topic Buddy will automatically identify and connect to the existing Google account on your Chrome browser . Make sure your clients understand this and log in the correct account before visit your landing page.
Step 3: Share data and get notified
- Once your clients confirm their permission, Topic Buddy will start pulling the GA and GSC data from those domains and update them to your Domain Insights.
- You’ll be notified via email when the process finished.