Content Planning Overview
Topic Buddy enables you to plan and create content for sales enablement using AI data-driven technology.
Why content planning is important
Because planning provides a roadmap for your content, helps you stay organized, and enables sales.
An AI data-driven content planning system will address the following:
What questions do your buyers have throughout their buyer journey?
- Existing content – identifying and improving your existing content
- Missing content – discovering the missing content holes and building the right content for each question
- What questions does each of your competitors have content for?
- Where is the content gap?
- How do you know which questions do your salespeople get trained on?
- How do you know which questions your salespeople can answer for their buyers?
- If you don’t have content on your site, how do you expect your salespeople to figure it out on their own?
As a business owner, or a CMO, why you should care about these questions:
When your potential buyers are not talking to your salespeople, they are still researching their problems and your solutions on the Internet.
Your content will serve as a bridge (touchpoints) and it should be consistent with what your salespeople told them.
Three types of content plans inside Topic Buddy
- Pillar Content Plan:
A plan to build a pillar page (core offer) & supporting content
- Recovery Content Plan:
A plan to recover your decreasing content
- Accelerate Content Plan:
A plan to accelerate your increasing content & topic clusters