Net Change Overview
Topic Buddy Net Change enables you to recapture your lost business growth and accelerate it based on what’s already growing.
What is Net Change?
Net Change is your last month’s performance versus the month before.
It points out 2 drivers of that net change:
- What group of content decreased traffic and engagement.
- What group of content increased traffic and engagement.
Know increased and decreased pages
Your websites’ top increased and decreased pages are displayed in the Domain Insights view.
Step 1: Access your Domain Insights page
- In the main Dashboard, click on your domain to open the User Guide.
- In the User Guide, click on your domain to open Domain Insights.
Step 2: View your Increased pages
- In the left navigation pane, click Increased to view the increased pages.
Step 3: View your Decreased pages
- In the left navigation pane, click Decreased to view the decreased pages
The increased and decreased pages are only shown fully and correctly once your domain is connected to Google Analytics.